All Along the Way
Our Adoption Journey

Duck Fork


The drive was long and bumpy on washboard roads.  We even took a wrong turn in the dark but once we got there we had a blast.  Trent and I went camping in his favorite camping spot this year- Duck Fork.  We camped right by the reservoir where Trent could catch us some fish.  We went hiking and 4-wheeling all around the area.  It felt good to breath the fresh clear air and see such beautiful views.  I love to hear the wind in the quaking aspen and be surrounded by quiet beauty.  I love to sit by a warm fire and toast my toes.  Most of all I love being with Trent and getting away for just a little while.



Trent caught a few small fish and one really large fish.  I of course took a good book to enjoy while Trent fished.  Good times.


We camped by an old sheepherder.  His cute little Australian shepherd dog came down to visit us each night.  He was so friendly and reminded me of the dogs my family had when we had sheep.


We could here elk bugling all over the mountainside.  We hiked down close to one group and watched them for quite a while.


We got caught in the rain on one trip.  We snuggle up under a tree and listened to the storm roll by.  Then enjoyed the rainbow that followed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment